Elvinger S.à r.l. PLLC services clients in New York on all aspects of Luxembourg law in association with Luxembourg leading law firm, Elvinger Hoss Prussen. Together with the Elvinger Hoss Prussen team in Luxembourg the New York team assists asset managers and U.S. companies on all aspects of their Luxembourg legal requirements.
We are expanding our activity and we are hiring a Junior investment fund lawyer (m/f)
- hold a law degree and are interested in evolving in the field of European investment funds;
- are a self-starter with superior attention to details and an open mind to discover a different legal regime;
- want to be a part of a close knit team;
- have an authorization to work in the U.S.;
- have a perfect command of English. French is considered a good asset.
Particular emphasis is placed on individual awareness of responsibility and strong commitment to the firm’s operation and development as well as on teamwork, collegial spirit and mutual respect. We are looking for outstanding people who share the same values.
We are looking forward on meeting you!
Apply now - firstname.lastname@example.org